Thursday, June 7, 2007

My Absense

With deepest apologies for my absence, I will let you know that I should be back soon. I recently sat for a professional exam and have been devoting much time to that recently. I finished that last Saturday and will host a celebration with friends this Friday. After that I look forward to taking an in depth look at Jay Cooke and Banning State Parks.

In addition, I plan on make a trip to West Central Minnesota around the 4th to see some parks that I have yet to visit.

Finally, if you have some parks related information that you would like published or linked to, please let me know. As the number of sources of content I have grows, I will be able to provide more information on the parks you love.

For now I will leave you with a teaser picture taken at Jay Cooke state park.

No comments: