Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Welcome to the Minnesota State Parks Blog

Hello, my name is Michael Wojcik and I am a supporter of Minnesota's State Parks and other outdoor public places. I also feel that is my responsibility to protect, expand, and make better these places for future generations. I have been to most Minnesota State Parks and soon will have been to them all.

What I would like to start doing with this blog is begin an archive of places I have been, people I have met, opinions I have developed and challenges I see. I hope to post frequently enough to develop a following of other like minded individuals, who can further contribute ideas and content.

Eventually, I would like to publish an opinionated guide to the Minnesota State Parks that will include much of the information that is contained here. Any and all feedback would be appreciated.

No comments: